Hot Nutri-Brex Breakfast Crumble
- 1⁄2 cup frozen berries (150g)
- 1 red apple, peeled cored and diced
- 1⁄4 tsp cinnamon, ground (1g)
- 4 Nutri-Brex, crushed
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 1⁄4 cups milk
- 1 tsp lightly toasted sliced almonds
- Using a small saucepan heat the berries with the apple, cinnamon and honey, reduce for a couple minutes until thick.
- Take a shallow breakfast bowl and start to layer your crumble, starting with 1⁄2 crushed Nutri-Brex 1⁄2 the berry mix. Repeating once again.
- Pour over hot milk ensuring an even coverage.
- On top finish with a sprinkle of toasted sliced almonds.
Nutrition Information per serving:
Energy 990kJ / 240Cal, Protein 11g, Fat (Total) 2g, Fat (Saturated) 0.4g, Carbohydrate (Total) 42g, Carbohydrate (Sugar) 23g, Dietary Fibre 8.1g, Sodium 145mg; Potassium 543mg, Calcium 251mg, Iron 3.8mg